Yesterday I found myself with four ultra ripe bananas (which never happens in our house) so instead of letting them go to waste I decided to make Banana Bread. In order to keep it healthy like I did with the Pumpkin Bread I made last week I used whole-wheat flour and left out the sugar. Ripe bananas add plenty of natural sweetness so I knew even without the sugar it would have the perfect amount of sweetnesss for my taste. Especially after I add Biscoff Spread on top;).
– 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 Cup of honey
– 3-4 Ripe bananas
– 1/4 cup vegetable oil
– 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– 2 eggs
– Combine flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
– Add in the honey, vegetable oil, yogurt, and eggs. Mix with the dry ingredients.
– In a seperate bowl mash up the bananas and fold in with the other ingredients
– Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan and Bake on 350 for 40-45 minutes.