Banana Pudding is truly one of my all time favorite desserts. Growing up, whenever we would visit my grandmother’s house, whether it was a holiday or a Sunday morning after church, she would always have banana pudding ready and waiting for us to dive into for dessert. Still today whenever my mom’s side of the family gets together someone will provide the Banana Pudding. As soon as the pudding is unveiled the mad dash begins.
This is hands down the best no bake banana pudding around. It can be made up to a day ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Yields 8-10 servings
– 1 can sweet condensed milk (14oz)
– 1 1/2 cups cold water
– 1 package instant vanilla pudding (5.1 oz. box)
– 2 containers of cool whip
– vanilla wafers
– 3-4 bananas
– Mix water, milk and pudding mix in a bowl and place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes. Fold in 1 container of the whip cream.
– In a 9 x 13 casserole dish cover the bottom with vanilla wafers, add half of the pudding mixture over top, then add a layer of bananas. Repeat by adding another layer of vanilla wafers, the remaining pudding mixture and banana slices.
– Add the other container of whip cream as a topping.
– Chill until ready to serve