S’mores are a summer staple among many households, mine included. With three simple ingredients you can make a delicious dessert in a matter of minutes. By adding just one more ingredient you can make something truly amazing, which is what I did with these cookies. Of course you could make your own cookie dough but I was sticking with simple and used the Pillsbury refrigerator ready to bake cookie dough. Now how is that for easy.
– 2 packages of Graham Crackers, broken in half
– Half a bag of large marshmallows (I found that it was easier to use half of a marshmallow per square)
– 3 to 4 regular sized Hershey Bars, broken into pieces
– 1 package of ready to bake sugar cookies
– On a baking sheet lay down your graham cracker square and top with one precut cookie dough (or a tablespoon of homemade dough). Bake on 350 for 11 minutes.
– Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and place marshmallow on top of each square. Bake for another 2 minutes.
– Remove from oven and place a Hershey square on top of the marshmallow.
Like all S’mores these are best served warm. Enjoy!