I have a super simple and delicious recipe for you today that requires no baking and is perfect for the holiday season. The combination of salty pretzels and peanuts, melted white chocolate, and M&M’s makes this party mix the most addictiong thing ever. Perhaps that is why some people refer to this as Christmas Crack. Consider yourself warned. This is a great gift idea for the holidays and as you can see from the picture below a few lucky people will be enjoying this sweet snack soon.
Christmas Party Mix
– 3 cups mini pretzels
– 1 cup cocktail peanuts
– 2 cups wheat Chex cereal
– 2 cups cheerios
– 2 cups holiday colored M&M’s
– 12 oz. white chocolate morsels
– Mix all ingredients except M&M’s, in a large bowl.
– Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate morsels over a double boiler.
– Once the chocolate has melted , drizzle it over the cereal mixture and combine with a wooden spoon or spatula. Make sure everything is evenly coated then add in the M&M’s.
– Once the entire batch has been coated and the M&M’s are mixed in spread onto a parchment lined baking sheet and let cool.
– Break into pieces and store in zip lock bags or an air tight container.