The only negative thing about this recipe is that I only made two chicken breast so therefore we do not have any leftovers. This chicken turned out so well and Jason and I kept commenting on how moist and flavorful it was. With all the beautiful and festive colors this would be a wonderful dish to make during the holidays. The recipe below is for two chicken breast but you can easily double or triple it to feed a crowd.
Stuffed Chicken with Spinach, Goat Cheese, Cranberries and Pecans
– 2 chicken breast
– 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
– 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
– 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
– 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Butterfly chicken breast and add salt and pepper to the inside.
– In a small bowl mix together cranberries, goat cheese and pecans. Divide evenly among the chicken.
– Close the chicken making sure all ingredients are stuffed inside and seal with toothpicks.
– Add salt and pepper to the outside of the chicken and drizzle with olive oil.
– Bake on 400 degrees for 30 minutes.