Happy Valentine’s Day. Nothing says romance like this succulent homemade cake.
This no-fuss dessert is simple to make and requires no baking making it the perfect dish for anyone to try. Who knew something with only 5 ingredients and little prep work could taste so good. To allow for a more “cake” like texture let the cake sit in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight before serving.
Chocolate Eclair Cake
– 1 (16oz.) container milk chocolate icing
– 1 box of graham crackers
– 2 (3.4oz.) boxes french vanilla instant pudding
– 3 1/4 cups skim milk
– 1 (8oz.) container light cool whip
– Whisk together milk and pudding for 2 minutes. Fold in the cool whip until mixed well.
– In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish lay graham crackers down on the bottom until covered.
– Pour half of the pudding mixture on top of the first layer of graham crackers.
– Lay down another layer of graham crackers and pour the remaining pudding mix over top.
– Add one more layer of graham crackers. Set in fridge until cold (about 2 hours).
– Spread the top of the graham crackers with the chocolate icing. (Icing should be at room temperature). Return to refrigerator for several hours or until ready to serve.