It is all things Christmas now and I absolutely love it. This is my favorite time of year and I am soaking it all in. Having a child to share the magic of Christmas with makes it all the more sweeter. Here are a few of my favorite things happening this week. Thank you April, Christina, Natasha, and Darci for hosting this fun little link up.
1. This Mint Chocolate Coconut Milk made by So Delicious. I am not always the biggest fan of mint and chocolate together but this I can get on board with. I have been pouring a glass in the afternoons and sipping on it while sitting by our tree. It is heavenly.
2. I ordered these stockings from pottery barn and I love how they turned out. I have always loved monogrammed stockings hanging from the mantel but this is the first year I have decorated this way. This view with a fire and a lit Christmas tree = pure bliss. So cozy.
3. Speaking of Christmas decorations we got our Christmas tree up this week. Decorating the tree is one of my favorite things to do and it is always something we do as a family. Jason and I like to buy ornaments whenever we travel and every year my mom gets us a new one in our stocking. There are ornaments that my mom gave me once I moved out that I had made in pre school so as you can see there are a lot of memories found on this special tree. I had to add the picture of Scottie because its too cute not to share. She looks like such a big girl!
4. I know I posted this photo earlier in the week but it deserves another mention. My friend Nina posted this recipe on her blog (http://www.peacelovegoodfood.com/2013/11/sparkling-cranberries.html) and I made them for my family for Thanksgiving. Side note: For some reason my link button is not working so I had to direct you all to her link by including the whole thing. Let me know if you have any ideas for how to fix that issue.) Anyways back to these cranberries, I have added them to cocktails to give them a seasonal flare, yogurt and cereal. I may or may not have been found a time or two standing with the refrigerator door open and eating them straight out of the container. I highly recommend preparing a batch of these to have around for the holidays.
5. And for a non related holiday favorite here are some pictures of Scottie with her daddy at swimming lessons. Melt my heart. Scottie absolutely loves the water and we have been having so much fun with these classes every week. Fortunately Jason was able to join us this week so while they played in the water I played photographer.