The other day I shared with you my recipe for gluten-free baked chicken tenders and today I want to share with you the honey mustard dipping sauce that I served them with. This sauce is so simple to put together using four simple ingredients that most likely you already have on hand. It’s a much healthier alternative to store-bought brands and the use of Greek Yogurt makes it high in protein. The recipe yields about 1 cup so use the leftovers as a spread for sandwiches or wraps or drizzled on top of a salad. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for later. Will keep for a week or so.
- 5 oz. container plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1½ Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to use.
- Keep in a sealed container or jar up to 1 week.