After taking the summer off my favorite link-up party is back up and running. I have missed these link ups as it gives me a chance to learn about new and fun things from other bloggers and I am able to share some of my favorite (although random ) thoughts and ideas as well. Have a wonderful weekend.
1. This year I decided to do some fall decorating not only outside but inside as well. By decorating outside I mean I put out some pumpkins and mums and call it a day. It’s something right? I wanted to give our home that cozy fall feeling inside so this year I decorated our entry table to give it a fall(ish) feel. I am really happy with the way it turned out and I am thinking I may continue to do this for some of the other seasons as well. Hopefully this will inspire me to finally replace our entry table since it doesn’t fit our style AT ALL. This display was really inexpensive to put together. I found the printable here and I already had the apples on hand. The rest of the items came together after a quick trip to Marshall’s.
2. Scandal. I know I am a little behind but I have finally jumped on the Scandal bandwagon and all I can say is I am 100% hooked. It’s full of suspense and since I am just starting on season one I am finding it very hard to watch just one episode then walk away. This explains why I am almost done with the first season after just a matter of days.
3. A few weeks ago this recipe for my Chocolate Chip Pistachio Breakfast Cookies was featured in an article in the Huffington Post. The article was titled 22 Cookies That Are Totally OK To Eat for Breakfast and you can check it out here.
4. The Husband’s Secret. I just finished this book and highly recommend it. Based on the title my initial thought was that this book would be a “chick lit” full of romance. Although it does include some romance it follows the lives of three women who are each dealing with unimaginable situations. This page turner will leave you with lots to think about and absorb. As the reader, you will contemplate how a person can begin to live with such a life changing secret.
5. Welcome beautiful, beautiful October. This picture says it all.