Happy Halloween. I think most of us have the same thing on our mind this Friday. I am so excited to get the Halloween festivities started. This morning Scottie and I are attending a Halloween playdate and this afternoon we will be getting together with our neighbors for a little get together before trick-or-treating. Thank you April, Christina, Natasha, and Darci for hosting this link up party.
1. Wondering what to do with all your leftover Halloween candy? Check out the website below with a roundup of dessert ideas using leftover candy. They all look amazing but the three that stand out to me the most are the Candy Bar Stuffed Rice Krispie Treats, Milky Way Caramel Cookies and the Candy Corn Magic Bars.
2. Looking for a last minute appetizer for your Halloween party. Here is a quick and easy festive idea: Make regular deviled eggs then top with a slice of black olive and a caper, and streak them with red food coloring.
3. Here is a fun pizza idea to serve the kids before heading out to do some trick or treating.
4. This Almond Joy Martini is calling to me.
5. Because this picture will never get old here is a throwback to last Halloween and my little pumpkin.