Sweet Potato Nachos With Shredded Buffalo Chicken
(Serves 3-4 as a meal)
– 3 Sweet Potatoes, washed a sliced into 1/2″ rounds
– 1 cup black beans, drained
-1 cup blue cheese crumbles
-2 cups crock-pot shredded buffalo chicken
Optional Ingredients for toppings:
– Jalapeno Pepper
– Greek yogurt
1. Using a mandolin slicer (or knife) cut the sweet potatoes into rounds. Place sweet potatoes on a large baking sheet, spreading them out (You may need two pans for this). Toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake on 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Flip the rounds over and bake an additional 10 minutes or until crisp. 2. Spread cooked sweet potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet. Top with the shredded chicken, black beans and blue cheese crumbles.
3. Bake 400 degrees 5-7 minutes or till cheese is melted.
4. Top with additional toppings. Serve immediately.