Just like that July has come and gone. Here are some pictures I posted this month on my personal Instagram account with a sneak peak of what we were up to.
1. Collage on the left (4 pictures: top and bottom)- Picnic and games in the mountains for the 4th of July
2. Fourth of July dessert for a cookout at a friend’s house.
3. Tomato from my yard
4. Zucchini noodles with creamy avocado sauce and shrimp.
5. Evening walk on the beach
1. Collage on the left (4 pictures: top and bottom)- Rainy Day at the beach. Hanging out on the screened in porch.
2. I called this her Marilyn Monroe pose.
3. Almond milk latte from a local coffee shop at the beach. You would think Starbucks would be on board with this concept by now.
4. Rainbow over the ocean.
5. Sunset at the beach
1. First popsicle. She loved it.
2. Sporting the Mohawk look.
3. Lazy Sunday with my loves.
4. I love this face.
5. Driving Miss Daisy