Hello and Happy Friday. Any big plans this weekend? My parents are coming over tomorrow to spend some time with all of us then Jason and I have dinner plans Saturday night. A good mix of time spent with family, friends and some down time. Here’s a look at a few of my favorite things from the week. As always thank you April, Christina, Natasha, and Darci for hosting this link up.
1. While picking up a gift this week for a friend I came across this Lokai Bracelet at a local boutique. The white ball, carrying water from Mt. Everest, and the black ball, holding mud from the Dead Sea, represents the highest and lowest points on Earth. Whether you’re on top of the world, or down on your luck, lokai is a reminder to stay humble, hopeful, and always moving forward. A string of clear beads link the two, signifying that throughout life’s circular journey, your path is your own. After reading the meaning behind this bracelet I immediately grabbed two, one for my friend and one for me.
2. I am way late to this party but this week I started watching Gilmore Girls on netflix. I love it and I’ve only made it through two shows so far. Now that I’ve crawled out from under the rock I was living under I will be curled up on the couch with these lovelies for the next couple of months.
3. I made these donut holes this week and they’ve been a huge hit in our house. I store them in the freezer to pull out for an afternoon treat alongside a mug of hot tea. Do yourself a favor and double the recipe if you decide to make them.
4. Here’s a look at our weekend forecast. We’ve been spending far too much time in the house lately so I’m planning to take full advantage of 60 degree winter days.
5. How can this not be included. Looks like someone else is excited for the weekend and the warmer weather.
Cheers to a bright and sunny weekend!