I mentioned last week I had another recipe to share with you using one of my favorite combinations, chocolate and peanut butter, and these dough bites are it. Yes I’m still preparing these yummy snack bites because clearly I have an obsession.
I don’t eat ice cream all that often but when I do my go to is always cookie dough. I am an absolute sucker for it and I have no shame in picking out all the cookie dough chucks first. I think we’ve all been guilty of stealing bites of cookie dough while baking cookies or better yet eating it straight from the package so I’m guessing I’m not the only one who loves this treat. If you’ve never done this I need your will power.
Luckily these dough bites do a pretty good job of fixing that cookie dough craving and even better the ingredients used are much better for you. They’re simple and easy to make with just 4 ingredients needed. These little bites of heaven are soft and chewy and the perfect healthy snack or dessert the whole family can enjoy.
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 10- Medjool dates, pitted
- pinch of sea salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted peanuts
- ¼ cup chocolate chips, + 2 tablespoons, divided
- Add ingredients to a food processor and process till smooth. Transfer dough to a large bowl and mix in the 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips. Place dough in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes. (This makes the dough easier to work with). Roll into 1" balls
- Store in the refrigerator.