Buffalo Cauliflower Bites With Vegan "Blue Cheese" Dressing
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites:
- 1 Medium Head of Cauliflower florets
- ⅓ cup Whole-Wheat Flour
- ⅓ cup water
- ⅔ cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Earth Balance Butter, melted (or other Butter of your choosing)
- Vegan Blue Cheese Dressing:
- ½ cup vegenaise (vegan mayo)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice from half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons Tahini
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- pinch of salt
- Mix all the ingredients for the vegan dressing in a small bowl and set aside. You can prepare this ahead of time and store in the refrigerator until ready to use,( I found that I enjoyed it even more the next day)
- For the Buffalo Cauliflower Bites:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet with oil and set aside.
- Combine water, flour and garlic powder in a bowl, mixing until well combined.
- Coat the cauliflower florets with the flour mixture and place on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes tossing halfway through. .
- While the cauliflower is baking combine the hot sauce with the melted butter . When the cauliflower finishes baking pour the hot sauce over the florets, fully coating all the pieces. Bake 5 more minutes.
- Serve with the Vegan "Blue Cheese" Dressing for dipping